#Drawingpets #DibujandoMascotas



#01-Lolita


A long time ago I made a little project called #drawingpets. Friends and people that I didn’t know that much sent me photos of their pets, I made a lots of drawings of them (This is one of those). It wasn’t a realist drawing, nothing crazy professional, just a point of view or an interpretation.
Now, I feel that I would like to revisit that little project with followers and people I meet in this little world we call Instagram.
What do you need to do?
Just send me a photo of your pet (one, two or three), if you want to, include a photo of their special toy.
The illustration is free but not the original. If you want to buy the original, you'll be able to get it for a small fee /#etsyshop
For me, this is a experiment, I don't know how many drawings I will be able to do in a month, but I'm sure this gonna be so much fun.


Send me your photos to: annekondratas@gmail.com
Follow me @annerisart


Hace ya unos años atrás hice un mini proyecto muy entretenido que se llamaba #dibujandomascotas. Amigos o amigos de amigos me mandaban fotos de sus mascotas y yo hacía algún dibujito para ellos. No era un dibujo súper realista ni nada parecido, era una ilustración o una interpretación de una foto o algunas fotos que me mandaban.
En Agosto me gustaría retomar ese proyecto, me resultó muy divertido y tal vez algunos de mis seguidores de instagram se animan a mandarme la foto de su mascota.
Qué tienen que hacer? -Mandarme algunas fotos de su mascota y si tienes ganas algún juguete especial que con el que les guste jugar.
-La ilustración es gratuita, pero el original no. Si después quieres el dibujo puedes obtenerlo, en un súper bajo precio, a través de mi Etsy shop. No te preocupes, no hay obligación de compra.
Para mi es un experimento, tengo ganas de dibujar mascotas y ver que sale.


Mandame tus fotos a annekondratas@gmail.com
Seguime en instagram @annerisart


Comments

Popular Posts